Live CE Webinar
Vaping: A Viable Alternative or Danger in the Air?
Presented by Jamie Collins, RDH
1 CE Credit
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. CST
The popularity of vaping among all ages is STILL on the rise even after the dangers of E-cigarettes have been broadcast, often with unregulated products. The market is catering to the younger generation creating users at an epidemic rate, marketing appealing and concealing devices and flavors and manufactures are finding loopholes to continue to offer the products and teens are savvy in finding alternatives. As we swim through the cloud of confusion attendees will learn the common (and not so common) associated oral manifestations of e-cigarette use. Patient education and screening is a key element in any dental practice. Attendees will learn the dangers and impact Vaping has on the oral and systemic health conditions, leaving with the knowledge and confidence to discuss vaping with patients.
- Attendees will review the effects on the body of vaping and correlation to COVID risks
- Discuss common ingredients and risks in vaping juices
- Introduce conditions and risk that can be associated with vaping devices
- Discuss most relevant and recent studies related to Vaping dangers
- Identify the trends and products commonly used among youth
- Discuss recommendation options that may be utilized to discuss dangers with patients and alternatives
AGD Code: 158
This is a live event via computer, tablet or mobile device. You must have a viable internet connection in order to join. After you register, you will receive a link to access the live course.