On-Demand CE Webinar
Stay Safe, Practice Smart: Best Practices for Aerosol & Waterline Management
Presented by Amanda Hill, BDSH, RDH
2 CE Credits | Cost: FREE
Mitigating aerosols and managing waterline safety are important pieces of an infection control strategy. This course will explore how aerosols and waterlines can be reservoirs for disease transmission and how to protect ourselves, our fellow team members and patients.
- Define the difference between aerosol and splatter
- Review known diseases and implications of disease spread by droplet or aerosols
- Identify key concepts in waterline safety
- Implement a strategy to remain in compliance with waterline safety requirements
- Review steps for protecting the dental team and patients
*This course may not satisfy individual state requirements on CDC/Infection Control. Please check with your state board.
AGD Code: 148
This is an on-demand course via computer, tablet or mobile device. After you register, you will receive a link to access the course.
Amanda Hill, BSDH, RDH
She is a speaker, consultant, and award-winning author. A member of the advisory board for RDH magazine, Dentistry IQ, and OSAP’s Infection Control In Practice Editorial Review Board, Amanda strives to make topics in dentistry accurate, accessible, and fun!